You searched for: Subject Imagery and Base Maps Remove constraint Subject: Imagery and Base Maps Institution Stanford Remove constraint Institution: Stanford Format GeoTIFF Remove constraint Format: GeoTIFF
21. Ciudad de Buenos-Aires y Distrito Federal publicado por Pablo Ludwig Cartografo Segun los datos oficiales y observaciones propias. 1892. Es propiedad del editor. Compilado, dibujado y grabado por Pablo Ludwig, Buenos Aires. Imp. Est. Grafico de Gunche, Wiebeck y Turtl. San Martin 315 Bs. A ... (with) Parque de Palermo. (with) Isla de Martin Garcia (Raster Image)
1892. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Ludwig, Pablo, and Gunche, Wiebeck y Turtl. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Buenos Aires (1892) showing the city and the surrounding areas. Outside the immediate city, individ... Cartography Associates.
22. Colton's New Railroad & County Map Of The United States, The Canadas &c. Published By J.H. Colton, No. 172 William St., New York 1862. Entered ... 1861 by J.H. Colton ... New York. (inset) Colton's Map of the United States Showing the Proposed Railroad Routes To The Pacific Ocean. (inset) Southern Part Of Florida (Raster Image)
1862. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Colton, J. H. (Joseph Hutchins), 1800-1893. This layer is a georeferenced image of a Civil War map - Confederacy green, North red, border states yellow. A pasted down sheet in the bottom marg... Cartography Associates.
23. (Composite) Das Konigreich Bayern desseitz des Rheins, nach den topographischen Karten des Konigl. Bayr. Generalquartiermeisterstabes vom Jahr 1853, entw. u gezeichnet in IV Blatter vom Major C. Radefeld, 1858. Gest. v. Th. Macht ..., W. Feuerstein ..., C. Wedermann (with) Wurzburg. (with Umgebung von Regensburg). Stich, Druck und Verlag des Bibliographischen Instituts in Hildburghausen, (1860) (Raster Image)
1860. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Bavaria (Kingdom). Heer. Generalstab. Topographisches Bureau, Meyer, Joseph, 1796-1856, and Radefeld, Carl Christian Franz, 1788-1874. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Germany showing the surroundings of Bamburg, Nuremburg, Regensburg, and Augsburg, published in 1860... Cartography Associates.
24. (Composite map) A map of the Kingdom of Ireland, divided into provinces counties and baronies. Southern section. Shewing the archbishopricks, bishopricks, cities, boroughs, market towns, villages, barracks, mountains, lakes, bays, rivers, bridges, ferries, passes, also the great, the branch & the by post roads together with the inland navigation, by J. Rocque, Chorographer to His Majesty. London, printed for Robt. Sayer, opposite Fetter Lane, Fleet Street, (1790?) (Raster Image)
1790. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Rocque, John, -1762. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Ireland (1790). The map shows counties in outline color and classified roads with distances. The or... Cartography Associates.
25. (Composite Map of) A Map of the British Empire in America with the French and Spanish Settlements adjacent thereto. by Henry Popple. C. Lempriere inv. & del. B Baron Sculp. To the Queen's Most Excellent Majesty This Map is most humbly Inscribed by Your Majesty's most Dutiful, most Obedient, and most Humble Servant Henry Popple. London Engrav'd by Willm. Henry Toms & R.W. Seale 1733 (Raster Image)
1733. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Popple, Henry. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of North America originally created by H. Popple in 1733. The original map appears in "A Map of the Br... Cartography Associates.
26. (Composite Map of) Carte Generale Du Royaume De La Nouvelle Espagne depuis le Parallele de 16? jusqu'au Parallele de 38? (Latitude Nord). Dressee Sur des Observations Astronomiques et sur l'ensemble des Materiaux qui existoient a Mexico, au commencement de l'annee 1804. Par Alexandre de Humboldt. Ls. Aubert pere Scripsit. 1. and 1(bis). Dessine a Mexico par l'Auteur en 1804, perfectionne par le meme, par M.M. Friesen, Oltmanns, et Thuilier 1809. Grave par Barriere - et l'Ecriture par L. Aubert pere, a Paris (Raster Image)
1809. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Humboldt, Alexander von, 1769-1859. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Mexico, originally created by Alexander von Humboldt in 1809. The original map appears in "Atlas Ge... Cartography Associates.
27. (Composite of) A map of South America, containing Tierra-Firma, Guyana, New Granada, Amazonia, Brasil, Peru, Paraguay, Chaco, Tucuman, Chili and Patagonia. From Mr d'Anville with several improvements and additions, and the newest discoveries London, printed for Robert Sayer, no. 53 Fleet Street, as the Act directs, July the 1st 1787 (Raster Image)
1787. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Kitchin, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of South America originally created by Thomas Kitchin in 1787. The original map appears in "A general ... Cartography Associates.
28. (Composite of) A map of the provinces of Delhi, Agrah, Oude, and Ellahabad comprehending the countries lying between Delhi, and the Bengal Provinces. Surveyed by Major James Rennell, Surveyor General to the Honourable East-India Company, and published by order of the court of directors of said company. By Andrew Dury, published 12th May, 1794 by Laurie & Whittle, 53, Fleet Street, London. Wm. Haydon sculpt (Raster Image)
1794. Rumsey, David, 1944-, Dury, Andrew, Rennell, James, 1742-1830, Robert Laurie & James Whittle, and Kitchin, Thomas. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of India originally created in 1794. The original map Appears in '(A New Universal Atlas; Exhibiting a... Cartography Associates.
29. (Composite of) A new and correct map of Scotland or North Britain, with the post and military roads, divisions &ca. Drawn from the most approved surveys illustrated with many additional improvements, and regulated by the latest astronomical observations by Lieut. Campbell. London, printed for Robt. Sayer, no. 53 Fleet Street, as the Act directs 10 Jany. 1790 (Raster Image)
1790. Rumsey, David, 1944- and Campbell, Robert, Lieutenant. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of Scotland. The map shows counties in outline color and classified roads with distances. The original... Cartography Associates.
30. (Composite of) A new map of Hindoostan from the latest authorities. Chiefly from the actual surveys made by major James Rennell, Surveyor to the Hble. East India Company, of the Bengal Provinces, and of the countries lying between them and Delhy; the whole exhibiting all the military roads and passes, as well as the most accurate division of the British possessions in the East Indies. London, Published by Laurie & Whittle, 53, Fleet Street, 12th May, 1794. 2nd editn. corrected 1804 (Raster Image)
1804. Rumsey, David, 1944-. This layer is a georeferenced image of a map of South Asia, including India and Pakistan, originally created by J. Rennell, T. Kitchen, R. Laurie, ... Cartography Associates.