1. A chart exhibiting the actual and comparative size of each country, nation, or kingdom : its population as a whole and to a square mile : also the different states of society, forms of government, religion &c.
1837. Smith, Roswell Chamberlain, 1797-1875. World map showing religion, government, races of men and state of society. At foot of title: O. Pelton Engraver. Possibly from: An atlas to accompa... [Philadelphia : W. Marshall, 1837, c1835].
1854. Barlow, Peter, 1776-1862. World map showing magnetic curves. In lower right margin: Engd. by G. Aikman. Plate III-I from: General atlas of the world. Edinburgh : A. and C. B... Edinburgh : Published by A. & C. Black, .
3. A general chart for the purpose of laying down a ship's track on her voyage from England to the East or West Indies or the Pacific Ocean
1833. Norie, J. W. (John William), 1772-1843. World map intended for navigators to use to plot the track of their ships. Relief shown by hachures. "Additions to 1839.". [London : J.W. Norie], 1833.
1874. Asher & Adams. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1874 by Asher & Adams, in the Office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington." Relief shown by... [New York?] : Asher & Adams, c1874.
5. Carte gí©ní©rale du monde ancien : accompagní©e des sytíÂmes gí©ographiques de Strabon et de Ptolí©mí©e / dressí© d'apríÂs les meilleurs autuers modernes par J. Andriveau-Goujon
1850. Andriveau-Goujon, J. This is a scanned map of the ancient world from the Historical Map Collection of Princeton University's Rare Books department. J. Andriveau-Goujon, Rue du Bac no. 17.
6. Chart of isothermal lines shewing the mean annual temperature of the different parts of the earth's surface
1854. Isothermal lines projected on map of world showing mean annual temperature on Fahrenheit scale. In lower right margin: Engd. by G. Aikman. Plate II... Edinburgh : A. & C. Black, .
1889. Bartholomew, John, 1805-1861. At head of map: 4. World maps showing physical features, precipitation, population distribution and religions. Plate 4 from: General atlas of the w... [Edinburgh? : Published by A. & C. Black?, 1889?].
1854. Bartholomew, John, 1805-1861. At head of map: II-I. World maps showing physical features, precipitation, population distribution and religions. Plate II-I from: General atlas of... Edinburgh : Published by A. & C. Black, .
1863. Berghaus, Hermann, 1828-1890. Relief shown by hachures. Includes 8 inset maps and abbreviation table. " ... containing the lines of oceanic mail steam communication and overland... Gotha : Justus Perthes, .
10. Chart of the world on Mercator's projection showing the direction of the ocean currents, with the routes and distances between the principal ports
1884. Wm. M. Bradley & Bros. In margin: 3. World map on Mercator's projection, showing the route of Challenger Expedition in 1873-1874. Probably issued as plate 3 in: Bradley's... [Philadelphia : Wm. M. Bradley & Bros., 1884?].