You searched for: Institution Princeton Remove constraint Institution: Princeton Place Canada Remove constraint Place: Canada
1926. George F. Cram Company. Inset map: North America. Scale 1 in.=600 mi. Relief shown in hachures. Cover title: Radio map of the United States, published by the George F. Cra... Indianapolis : George F. Cram Co., .
1849. Caldwell, Robert. Relief shown by hachures. In upper margin: Price 6 d. coloured and 9 d. extra coloured. Edinburgh : Published by Robert Caldwell, 44 Hanover St., 1849.
1868. Waddington, Alfred Penderill, 1801-1872. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Forest and soil resources shown by text and shading. Wagon roads, trails and explored routes shown in Br... London: published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society by J. Murray, Albemarle Street, 1868.
14. Map of Hudson Bay and part of the Dominion of Canada to accompany the paper by Robert Bell, M.D., F.G.S., Assistant Director of the Geological Survey of Canada. Compiled from the latest surveys
1881. Sharbau, H. (Henry). Depth shown by soundings. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Forts on Hudson Bay, in Dominion of Canada, and in Dakota Territory are shown.... London : Edward Stanford, 1881.
1836. Back, George, Sir, 1796-1878. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. From: the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London. Vol. 6, (1836), pp. 1-11; held in Firesto... London : published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society, by John Murray, Albemarle Street, 1836.
16. Map of the north polar regions to illustrate the paper on the origin & migrations of the Greenland Esquimaux
1865. Markham, Clements R. (Clements Robert), 1830-1916. "Places where Esquimaux remains have been found, marked thus [in red]". Limits of the unknown Arctic Regions [ca. 1865] are shown. From: The Journa... London: published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society, by J. Murray, Albemarle Street, 1865.
17. Map of the United States in North America : with the British, French and Spanish dominions adjoining, according to the treaty of 1783
1783. Kitchin, Thomas, d. 1784. Relief shown pictorially. "May 1, 1783." Prime meridian: Ferro. From: A philosophical and political history of the settlements and trade of the Eur... [London] : T. Cadell, 1783.
18. Map showing Great Northern Railway system ; Chicago, Burlington & Quincy R.R. ; Spokane, Portland & Seattle Railway ; Spokane & Inland Empire Railroad ; Colorado & Southern Railway lines
1917. Relief not shown. Covers western United States. Each railroad shown in a different color. [St. Paul, Minn.] : McGill-Warner Co., St. Paul, 1917.
19. Moral & statistical chart showing the geographical distribution of man according to religious belief : with the principal Protestant mission stations in the middle of the 19th century
1854. Johnston, Alexander Keith, 1804-1871. Inset maps: Distribution of man in Europe according to language. Scale [ca. 1:17,000,000] -- Mission stations of India. Scale [ca. 1:20,500,000] --... Edinburgh : William Blackwood & Sons, 1st May 1854.
1941. United States. Army. Army, 2nd. Engineer Headquarters. Shows "important French settlements" in Canada and "New Orleans acquired by Spain in 18th cent." "Second Army educational program, map no. 9." "Rep... [S.l.] : Engineer Headquarters, Second Army, 1941.