NYU Spatial Data Repository

Bound Brook & Bloomington, Somerset Co., N. J. (Sheet 3)

Author(s):
Description:
"July 1890." Includes key, key map and text. "3890". The name of South Bound Brook was changed to Bloomington in 1869. In 1891, the name reverted back to South Bound Brook. cf. Wikipedia.
Publisher:
New York : Sanborn-Perris Map Co., Limited, 1890.
Place(s):
New Jersey
Subject(s):
Real property,New Jersey,Bound Brook,Maps, Real property,New Jersey,South Bound Brook,Maps, Bound Brook (N.J.),Maps, and South Bound Brook (N.J.),Maps
Format(s):
TIFF
Year(s):
1890
Held by:
Princeton
Preservation record:
Variable Value
Click object on map to see data values