Bound Brook & Bloomington, Somerset Co., N. J. (Sheet 2)
- Sanborn Map Company
- "July 1890." Includes key, key map and text. "3890". The name of South Bound Brook was changed to Bloomington in 1869. In 1891, the name reverted back to South Bound Brook. cf. Wikipedia.
- New York : Sanborn-Perris Map Co., Limited, 1890.
- New Jersey
- Real property,New Jersey,Bound Brook,Maps, Real property,New Jersey,South Bound Brook,Maps, Bound Brook (N.J.),Maps, and South Bound Brook (N.J.),Maps
- Held by:
- Preservation record:
|Click object on map to see data values|