1990 County Boundaries of China with Population Census Data, Part 1
This dataset is only available to members of the New York University community and is limited to current students, staff, and faculty. Do not copy or redistribute this data. If you have questions about what constitutes fair use of this material, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
- This polygon shapefile represents the 1990 County Boundaries for China. The layer includes population census data and was primarily based on the "The Administrative Maps of the People's Republic of China," published by China Map Press, and some other yearly administrative maps. See the documentation for more information and a list of the layer variables.
- Beijing Hua tong ren shi chang xin xi you xian ze ren gong si
- Historical China County Population Census Data
- People's Republic of China, China
- Boundaries, Demographic surveys, Population, Sex ratio, and Mortality
- Held by:
- Preservation record: