A traverse survey of the White Nile from Khartum to Rigaf by Lieuts. Watson & Chippendall, R.E.
- Watson, Charles Moore, Sir, 1844-1916
- Includes table of positions determined astronomically. Points at which observations were made are shown. Locations of government stations are shown. Bearings taken of landmarks from river are shown. Widths of river, velocities of current, and locations of expedition at noon on each day are shown. Relief shown by hachures, spot heights, and pictorially. Includes information on height and ground cover of riverbanks. From: Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London. Vol. 46 (1876), pp. 412-27; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J687 v.46 1876
- London : John Murray, 1876.
- Nile River, Sudan, and South Sudan
- Nile River,Discovery and exploration,Maps, Surveying, Hydrography, Nile River,Maps, Sudan,Maps, and South Sudan,Maps
- Held by:
- Preservation record:
|Click object on map to see data values|